Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I was weak

Well, hormones won today. I cave and had three mint oreo cookies today.......OH MY......yum :)

Thats alright, I worked out more than I intended today....I rode my bike for 4 miles today and walked two miles. Let me just say that I will be lucky if I can walk tomorrow. My hips are so flippin' sore. All for the good of the cause. :)

Breakfast: 2 waffles, 10oz coffee, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp creamer
Snack: 1 tbsp peanut butter
Lunch: lettuce/spinach salad with sprinkling of cheese and 1/4 cup of bbq shredded chicken with 2 tbsp salad dressing
Snack: handful pistachios
Dinner: cheese/potato gnocchi with marinara sauce, carrots and 5 turkey meatballs oh! and 10oz coffee, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp half and half

AND THREE MINT OREO COOKIES :)

Til tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment