Monday, February 13, 2012

I really am trying

Sigh, i'm disappointed in myself. I stopped writing stuff down. You know what happened?
I gained a 1 1/2. After swearing at myself and feeling completely sorry for myself, I decided that I did, indeed, need to write stuff down.

So here I am again, proving to myself (over and over and over) that I NEED to spend the 10 minutes a night and write my food down.

I know what the problem was last week....superbowl....and valentines chocolate in the house and girl scout cookies.

So, I'm telling myself that I'm allergic to that stuff right now.....(so far its working)

Breakfast: 2 buttered waffles, coffee, with two tsp sugar and 1 tbsp or so of creamer
Snack: pistachios (like 12 of them...that was all that was left)
Lunch :1/2 serving of lentils and red beans and broccoli with cheese on it
Snack: I forgot.....oops.
Dinner: pork fried rice (maybe 1/2 cup) and 1 cup of broccoli and I'm drinking water.

Gonna be hungry in a couple hours...this will be a problem but I'm hoping to just drink water.:)

I only walked/ran 2 miles today. Was a bit tired so no other exercises but not going to do that for the rest of the week. Must push through!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment