Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Its Wednesday


I busted Arse today. Walked/ran 2 miles...trying to run the whole thing, then i can walk two miles....thats my goal. And I did Wednesday's routine.....ohhhhh my arms hurt. No pain no gain, right? :)

The jumping jacks are the sucky part. Oh i hate those....mostly because they make my heart race. Hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!! :)~

Breakfast: oatmeal with banana, coffee
Snack: glorious banana peanut butter smoothie....ah.
Lunch: fried tofu with a homemade tzatziki sauce on a whole wheat bun and steamed broccoli, water
Snack: p.b. granola bar
Dinner: 1 small piece of chicken, boiled with tzatziki sauce on it with fried (in a tbsp of oil) potatoes and spinach and like 20 baby carrots, and water.

I think I did pretty good today with food. I'm gonna try and shoot for this again tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment