Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yea, I know...its Wednesday

My uncle died Monday night. :( Very sad. He'd been battling throat cancer and sadly it won. It really made me not want to do anything Tuesday morning other than mope, but I decided that was a terrible reason not to move. So I almost ran a whole three miles, got a bit choked up at the end but stuck with it and did the Tuesday killer workout too.

Seriously, it was only a day...but i couldn't tell you what i ate. Really scares me sometimes. Sigh.

Today it was a rain day so that made today my Rest day!!! WEEEEEEEE. I did nothing which was a great thing because my calves and knees were hurting last night. Should be good to run tomorrow. :)

Breakfast:2 waffles and coffee
Snack: banana strawberry smoothie
Lunch: yummy bean, tomato, cheese quesadilla (i love these)
Snack:....forgot :)
Dinner: chicken salad sandwich (thanks Lynn) and a salad, and one small piece of eggplant parmesan (i made it for dinner but had no one to eat it with, so i didn't eat it)
Water throughout the day

Well, i'm off to study some more....will be doing handstands when i pass this flippin' test!

No comments:

Post a Comment