Friday, February 17, 2012

They Might Be Giants



I had an excuse!! I was going to post but i forgot i was going out for a late valentines present. To see They Might Be Giants!!!! :) And I ended up at the front of the stage too. Weeeeeee. I got my workout watching the band too, jumping up and down like one of the college kids :) They sang Birdhouse in your Soul, Sexxy, James K. Polk, The mesopotamians, and This from Apollo 18. That's the ones I can remember off the top of my head. :) It was a load of fun....for me at least...Terry not so much.

So, yesterday!!!
Breakfast: oatmeal with bananas, coffee
Snack: 1/2 spinach banana smoothie
Lunch: a couple fried cheese wheels and the other 1/2 of the smoothie
Snack: 14 pistachios
Dinner: 2 bowls of chicken tortilla soup....ah.
A beer at the show. :)
And I did not workout...it was raining for most of the day and i needed a break...my chest was killing me.

Today though, I was good. I walked/ran 2 miles on the greenway. I've gotten myself to the point where I can run for 2 straight songs, walk one then run 2 songs...and i'm usually done with the two miles by then. :) Then I came home and did the Friday workout.....ouch.

Breakfast: walnut banana oatmeal, coffee
Snack: banana pb smoothie
Lunch: 1 bowl of tortilla soup
Snack: 14 pistachios
Dinner: 2 thin slices of pizza (maybe 1 total) and a bowl of torilla soup

I'm trying to make up for last week.....we'll see on Sunday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment