Monday, February 27, 2012

Ooops, again :)

Oh well, maybe one day I'll be on the ball again! Its Monday, and I haven't blogged in a few days....long story short, I lost another lb so I'm now below the 180s! (insert canned applause here)
I haven't been below that in quite a while so woo hoo!

Today, I decided to step up the working out and added 2 more miles. I walked one, ran two then walked the last. My knees are a bit mad at me at the moment but I needed to increase, and i'll be walking those two new miles for the whole week, and next week I'll slowly start running some of it. Thats my goal.....

Today was going well.....until I got in front of food....
Breakfast:2 waffles with butter, coffee (I was saying no way to oatmeal today)
Snack: half of banana strawberry yogurt smoothie
Lunch: Salad with a pinch of cheese, 1/8 cup craisins, drizzle of ranch dressing and romaine lettuce, and 1/2 quesadilla with a pinch of cheese, black beans and green peppers on whole wheat tortilla
Snack: the rest of the smoothie.....
Then it got out of hand
2 bites of cold mac and cheese, 4 bites of cold pizza, then I calmed down...
salad like lunch, with a stuffed 1/2 zucchini (stuffed with zucchini, beans a touch of plain yogurt, some spices and a sprinkle of cheese)

Its sad to realize hormones were taking over after the fact.....Gotta love being a girl. This week is going to be hard because I'm going to be hungry.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment