Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day of rest

Ok, I decided that I needed a day of rest. I've been working out everyday, so I needed to let my muscles rest....that and I can barely walk. :)~ I've been sore before but not to the point of not being able to function. Getting old really does suck.

Anyhoo! Day of rest meant I somewhat blew my diet. Remember the 2 -4 week thing I talked about....I caught myself before I totally said screw it all. That's some progress. I wasn't the greatest but I could have made it a lot worse. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Breakfast: 2 waffles, 1 banana, 10 oz coffee 1tbsp creamer, 2tsp sugar
Snack: yummy peanut butter banana smoothie
Lunch: thai coconut soup....two bowls....:)
Snack: 2 mint cookies (hormones......evil....simply evil...)
Dinner: Chinese takeout....lo mein (yum), a taste of chicken and mushroom, moo goo gai pan, 1 crab rangoon. Probably ate more than I should, but I did stop and not gorge like I totally could have and usually would.

So! Tomorrow I will work out again, (NO BIKE) and look forward to the weigh in on Sunday!!
(and blow from the Superbowl party...but i'll worry about that next week! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment