Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I made it to day two!!

Well, i made it to day two! And i feel like I was run over by a truck. This is the worst part about working out....the start up. Today I took it a bit easier and did a yoga/pilates tape on just abdominals to go with my walk. But now comes my first real challenge: Nighttime. Oh MY GOODNESS, I'm hungry after 8pm. I'm dying as I write this. So, i'm trying to keep busy and just drink water. And keep busy.......oye.

Breakfast:2 slices of raisin bread, banana, 10oz coffee, tbsp creamer, 2 tsp sugar

Snack: rest of smoothie

Exercise: 2 miles on the greenway, abdominal part on yoga/pilates tape, 40 situps on ball

Lunch: Buffalo chicken salad, water

Snack: mint granola bar, coffee 10 oz, 1tbsp creamer, 2 tsp sugar ( I can't kick this one yet)

Dinner: turkey burgers, kidney bean salad, fruit salad, a couple potato chips (I'm weak)

I am mildly interested to see what Sunday brings.....that will be the official day to weigh in and have my say for the week. Til then, Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.~ Voltaire
(I'm gonna keep working)


1 comment: