Sunday, January 29, 2012

The first weigh in

Food Intake for the day:
Breakfast:2 waffles with butter, 10oz coffee with 1tbsp creamer and 2 tsp sugar
Snack: 1 apple
Lunch: 2 1/2 pieces of pizza....yikes....and an iced tea
Dinner: 1 pork chop (breaded and fried of course), spinach and mushrooms, green beans, a little bit of cornbread stuffing and some chunky applesauce.
Dessert! 1 60z chocolate banana strawberry smoothie :)

Drum roll please! I lost 2 and 1/2 pounds!!! Woooo Hooo! :)~

Considering I wasn't really a full week, i'll take it. And yeah, yeah, I know...water weight....but I have to start somewhere. :)

I do have to say that knowing I have to post on this blog is good motivation for writing stuff down. I'm paying attention to what I'm eating. Now, I may not be eating perfectly or am counting calories yet, but I think as first weeks go, I'm pleased and I know what I need to improve upon. And I'm digging the smoothies. Yum. And the kids like it too. AND I get to sneak in spinach into their diet! Woo Woo!! Good mommy. :)

I'm going to start adding more salads into my day. I think one a day would be good, either as my lunch or part of dinner. I'm just afraid i'll get burned out...so dressings will be my search this week. Maybe I can make some.....hmmmmm.

And I'm in love with Pinterest.com. The site has a lot of cool exercises to do for each day of the week; which helps keep it less predictable.

So, tomorrow's another day! Let hope for another good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment