Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chinese New Year

Ni Hao! :) Today we went to a friends house for a Chinese New Year party. It basically set the stage for how the day went simply because I decided I had to bring a cake to the party. (the night before)
The lucky thing for me is that I had already had cake in the freezer, and I had almost all my ingredients! But it meant what time I had to exercise, I used to work on the cake....I know excuses, excuses...but I finished the cake 45 minutes before we left!
And because it was a party, I ate like it was a party. So I made it my day of rest day :)~

Breakfast: Oatmeal with banana, 10oz coffee with 2 tsp sugar and tbsp creamer
Snack: strawberry, pinapple, peach smoothie around 6 oz.
Lunch: salad with 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of black beans and yum yum sauce for dressing :)
Snack: mint granola bar
Dinner: ooooooooooooh yum.....low mein, 2 dumplings. 1 crab rangoon, a curry thing, and some spicy thing...moo goo gai pan maybe (pathetic, but I had NO idea what I ate) and OF COURSE a piece of lemon cake. :) Oh, and a glass of Mr. Pibb.

So, tomorrows another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment