Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gotta start some day, why not today?


Ok, tried everything at one point of my life, so why not a blog?
I have a simple goal. To lose 40 lbs by 40. I've been overweight since I had my daughter (now 9) and my son (now 5). I think this is reasonable, i mean, i have roughly 2 years to do it (ok more like, a year and a half) and I think that's a good goal.

Major roadblocks 1) I love food, and not just the healthy stuff. Who doesn't like a bag of BBQ potato chips? And I mean BAG. Sigh, 2) I really don't like to exercise. Who does? Ok, so maybe some of you do, but I.....don't. 3) I have a 2-4 week block. Doesn't matter what I do, somewhere around 2-4 weeks, I just give up. I think it has to do with hormones, or laziness....I haven't ruled out either.

So, I'm starting today!

For the week, i'll just post my info: food intake and excerises. But once a week, i'll assess how the week went.

The picture's statement will be my mission statement. I can't give up after 4 weeks, I need to keep moving. So, here I go!




No comments:

Post a Comment